Praise be to the Omnipresent, the Omnipotent and the Omniscient God who has faithfully accompanied us since 2009 in the organization of the International Bible Camps, which aimed at producing qualified and competent workers for His service.
1300 participants from 29 Nations and 4 Continents took part in the University Bible Camp of last year. The teaching was on ‘Church and Mission’. The birth and the growth of the church in Jerusalem under the leadership of the apostle Peter, and the first missions in the book of the Acts of the Apostles constituted the framework of the teachings. The teachings were also followed on Line by more than 2045 listeners from 107 different nations. The number of souls won to Christ, the churches planted, the revolution in the life of the local churches, are a testimony of the impact of these camps on the students. Actually, many students who were present at the last camps have already entered into God’s service for the good of the churches and the advancement of the kingdom of God.
This year, the Lord wants to carry us to greater heights through the theme: "The Church, The Mission, and The Kingdom’’. With great expectations as to what we will receive on the theme, we have a rendezvous in Koume 2017, the place of revolution.
MAIN SPEAKER: Brother Theodore ANDOSEH
GOAL OF THE CAMP: Produce a new generation of servants of God who are custodians of the model of Christ and of our vision, and who are committed to perpetuating it.
VENUE: Bertoua, Eastern Region, Cameroon.
- A commitment to submit to the internal regulations of the camp
- Have a university academic qualification (A/levels+)
- Camp participation fees: 15000 CFA F - 20 Euros - 25 Dollars to be paid latest June 1st, 2017. (N.B. no late payments shall be allowed)
- For those overseas, send the lists of participants by June 1st, 2017 latest so that letters of invitations can be prepared and sent out on time.
- Have a bible, exercise books, a hymn book, pens, a pencil, beddings, and toiletries.
- Carry out a complete three-day fast between 1st and 07th July 2017 for the spiritual preparation for the camp.
Any other information will be given when necessary.